So Rob and I had a GREAT date night the other night, we scored 2 FREE tickets to see a promotional screening of Transformers 3!! So we had to be up in SLC by 4 to get the real tickets and to make sure we got goood seats we headed up at 2pm. Thanks to my mom Jess and Bob we were able to have a babysitter for a very long time, and made this awesome date possible (thank you). we got up there by after getting our real tickets and reserved seating (we got great seats) we decided to wander the gateway mall and people watch and get some food.. as we were talking about what great seats we got Rob pulled out the tickets and told me what seats we got again and then I looked at them and it said 3D TRANSF I asked is it 3D? Rob said no its free so it cant be.. well it was in 3D!!!!!! then as we were walking in, there were people there doing face paining and one of them were "arm painting" so I did that as you see how cool i was that night!!! What a great night. I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment