So for St Patricks Day we all wore green.. but we also had a green dinner, Rob was working late so Kaden and I decided we wanted waffles (our favorite) so we made them green, along with our milk!! Kaden was having so much fun helping make dinner and he saw the green and was like "I don't like it" but he took one bite and he couldnt get it in fast enough.. but he truly is the best helper, I told him I needed to get the girls to bed so he sat on the couch and asked if he could help so with supervision he fed Kenzlee!! he is the best big brother :) Rob came home and Kaden had to tell him all about his waffles and milk.. but then he kept telling us the funniest things, like his arm got bit by his pillow!
No comments:
Post a Comment