January 5, 2011

big brother





(he was telling her something)

(he had to hold her hand)
 
his shirt says it all!! he is the big brother.. as Kaylee was still sleeping I laid Kenzlee on the floor and Kaden came a running!! he wanted to make sure she had what she wanted and he was being so cute!! I wish Kaylee could have been awake too so all three could have been in the pictures.. but she had just fallen asleep!

3 comments:

The Durfee Family said...

That is so sweet! Isn't it nice to have such great helpers! Your kids are adorable!

HettyA said...

They are too cute together! It's funny cause our oldest dog Auzzie plays the role of the big brother with the girls and lays with them on the floor often.

PS your girls are getting big! :)

Elise said...

SO cute! Haley and I talked about coming over to visit you sometime. Now we just have to figure out when...