
she evern made a curtain to match!

i moved the cribs next to each other so you can see the difference










she made the ties out of the same fabric


she added the black flowers on the botton part











she hand made 16 flowers


she made the ties out of the same fabric


she added the black flowers on the botton part



So my wonderful mother-in-law took on a huge sewing project and made all the girls' bedding and WOW she is very talented.. as you can see, all i asked was that they were the same but different!! and she understood what i meant and its beautiful :)







3 comments:
Wow! What a talented woman! THose are gorgeous!
SO SO CUTE! I love them! s
They are darling! I love that it is multiple colors of pink, not just that light baby pink, and I love the addition of the black. They turned out really cute.
Post a Comment