July 28, 2008

sunday dinner

well Rob and I had the chance to have our own sunday dinner, so i made chicken cordon blu and stuffing with salad and we made homemade brazilian lemonaid.. which really has no lemons but its the best, and since rob served his misson in brazil he was so excited to have it.. and our little guy is getting so big i cant believe how fast he grows, we see a new born and cant believe that kade was once that size. he is now just over 3 months and it makes our day to have him grin and laugh about what is happening. he also always wants to sit up and see what happening around him and wants all of our attention.. which of course he already has because hes our little man!

3 comments:

Summer said...

yummm - i love brazilian lemonade!

Kim said...

Cute! He really is such an adorable baby! I am glad you joined the world of blogging, well, I think it's fun. Glad things are going well with you guys.

Alisha said...

This is my Favorite picture also!